PASS CX - Requesting an Official Transcript


Instructions on how to request an official transcript for both current and former students.


Complete the following steps to order your official transcripts:

1. Log into PASS CX

2. From the PASS CX Dashboardselect the Academics menu to expand it.

Academics Menu - click to expand

3. Select Request an Official Transcript.

Request an Official Transcript menu item

This will authenticate your order and transfer you to Parchment, the third party vendor for transcripts.

Former Students:

1. Go to the UW-Platteville homepage (

2. Use the search and type Transcripts.

If you have questions regarding transcripts, please contact the Registrar's Office at 608.342.1321 or



Article ID: 6152
Mon 7/10/23 4:05 PM
Wed 9/20/23 10:12 AM

Related Articles

Related Articles (2)

Instructions to display and print an unofficial transcript in the PASS CX student homepage.
Lookup Student is an administrative view of the Student's view in HCX. Not all of the pages are identical and this document is a summary of the view.